Working Can Be A Holiday!
Do you want to experience another culture, taste their cuisine and see different parts of the world? Well, Canada can be at the top of your list due to its rich heritage, scenic beauty and metropolitan culture. You will be amazed at what the wonderful people of Canada has to offer. The more time you spend in a place, the more you know about its culture people and heritage. And would it not be great if you can work to fund your trip in the country where you are visiting? The feeling is great when you are completely financially independent. Canada holiday working visa can be an answer to all your worries.
The advantages of working, while you are holidaying, in a different country can be manifold. Here is the list of few of them.
- Learn new skill – different countries have different set of technologies or skills that they have developed over the period of time. By working in Canada you can come across entirely new skills which may be very useful in shaping your future.
- Learn new languages–though English is the most common language of Canada, but the metropolitan culture of this country has brought together people from different parts of the world making it a multilingual country. Working in a place like this will give you exposure to manty different languages spoken worldwide.
- Valuable international experience – you can take your career to next level by gaining valuable international experience. Getting face to face with the cutting edge technology present in Canada, you can surely make a difference in your career path.
- Discover your strength – when you are presented with an entirely different work environment you are bound to discover your hidden strengths. You will be in the company of people with diverse cultural background that will enable you to deal with different situations.
- Get inspired –inspirations can be drawn from people with unique talent whom you may meet at your work place in Canada. Or you may get inspired by just their persona.
Working holiday visa
International Experience Canada manages the Canadian Working Holiday Visa. There is a quota of visa which is agreed by different countries with IEC that holds a working holiday agreement. This visa will permit you to work, live and travel in Canada for 12 or more months, in certain cases. You should be between 18 to 35 years of age. You should have a valid passport, police verification certificate to verify that you don’t have any criminal record in the past.
Working holiday Canada visa can be applied in two ways as follows:
- Apply with IEC– go through the IEC website for all the detailed information. Follow these information quite sincerely. Going step by step while following instructions, you wont face any problem.
- Apply with an agent – you can delegate all your work regarding visa, flight ticket booking and other formalities to many experienced agents for a fee. Nile Migration can offer you additional services such as jobs and accommodation advices.